csütörtök, február 18

Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf.D - part 5: Painting the interior

Here are 2 shots of the interior, i have worked on, in the last 2 weeks. My modelling speed is too slow in nowdays, so the finish line should be over the next competitions date :(
As You can see, I finished to paint the basecoat, and the other equipment of the vehicle. The next step will be the weathering, like the chip paint, add dirt onto the floor and for the seat, and make some wear on the leather surfaces. 

Oh yesss, the base color is green, not ordinary for german halftruck,isn't it?. In the last 2 months I have studied the late war Sd.kfz.251s, and I worked out the camo-map of the factory applied camouflage scheme. I was led to the conclusion, that these vehicle got green for base, so the interior got it too.















Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése