szerda, december 9

Panzer IV Ausf. J early

Panzer IV Ausf. J early - 5th SS Panzer Division 'Wiking' - Poland Autumn 1944. - 1:35

This Panzer IV was produced early 1944. It has saw lot's of battles. It has battle damage all over and it is equpied with the wide Ostketten as the veteran crew know how useful it can be on the eastern front...

This model was a major milestone in my modeling. This was my most upgraded modell with the most work spent on. I wanted to show corretcly as much detail as I can. The base kit is Tamiya, with five ABER PE sets, Friul tracks, moskit muffler, Armorscale Gun barrel, Tristar workable running gear and CMK interrior kit.
The turret skirts where a real horror to build, but despite that I liked every moment of the building and painting.


Aron Vrbovszki




















Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése